Sunday, April 29, 2012

Challenging Car Parking Games Available Online


               I am an online games fanatic. I love playing different online games, be it a complex role playing game or just a simple puzzle game. I have been playing games from different gaming sites and eventually got bored from it.
             I want a new online game. I went online to check for games that I haven’t played before. I went browsing through a lot of games and find all of them to be just the same (you know, playing with the same instructions and game objectives but with different title and concepts).
           Finally, I saw car parking games. It is my first time to hear about these kinds of games. After reading through its games description, I tried giving myself a chance of playing on my new found online game.
         In car parking games, your objective is to park your car properly in a designated place while following some terms and conditions. You have to win or successfully complete the task per level for you to proceed on the next higher level.
        In car parking games, as the level goes higher, the terms and conditions gets more complicated, and parking your car properly gets to be more difficult.
        I tried playing two parking games. First, the Police Car Parking 2;  And second, The Sweet Car Parking.
        I had fun playing the car parking games that I eventually neglected the house chores that still needs to be done.
        Because of its challenging and exciting concept, it makes me want to play every level over and over.
        Due to the car parking games nice and exciting game offering, I also recommended it to my friends, and even to my mother who loves to get hooked in playing online games whenever she is not busy at work.
There are a lot of car parking games on the internet and I want to try playing all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment